The need for a good property appraiser can arise in a number of situations, and it’s a job best left to qualified, trustworthy and thorough professionals. The team at Jane Campbell-Chambliss & Associates, LLC has been the personal property appraisals team of choice for numerous Marylanders since Jane Campbell-Chambliss started the firm in 2010, and we have a reputation for providing high-quality services at prices our clients can afford. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Appraisal services: We offer appraisal services in any situation you can imagine, and our team delivers results every time by ensuring we tailor our approach to our clients’
- Estate and personal property: Our services are available for estate appraisals as well as personal property appraisals.
- Equitable distribution appraisals: To ensure the property of former spouses or business partners is fairly and equally distributed, make sure you call our team.
- Estate specialist services: When you’re going through the process of planning your estate, let Jane Campbell-Chambliss and her team help you understand the value of what you have.
- Personal property consulting: We specialize in antique appraisals, such as silver, china, glassware, Oriental carpets, American-made antique furniture, yachts and boats. (We do not appraise fine art or items from antiquity.)
- Exit plans: If you’re planning to leave your business, let us help you make sure you’re
doing so in a way that best benefits both you and the business.
- Educational services: We’re more than appraisers—we’re here to help you understand the process of organizing, downsizing, staging and exiting a property, and we have the experience and knowledge you can count on.
For dependable, authoritative estate appraisals and deconstruction services in Annapolis or Anne Arundel County, MD, contact us at Jane Campbell-Chambliss & Associates, LLC at (410) 263-5808 to learn more about why our clients have been consistently satisfied with our work.