When you choose auction services in Maryland, you are making a significant investment. You want to ensure the services you receive are top quality. How can you know if a company is worthy of your business? As you search for auction services, look for the following traits.
- Accessibility: A quality auction service in Maryland is accessible in two ways. First, they must be accessible to their clients. Are they willing to answer your questions about their service? Do they offer a website to provide information and contact options? Second, their auction services should be accessible to bidders. Today’s technology allows for convenient, streamlined bidding processes that expand your auction’s reach and allow participants to bid from remote locations.
- Understanding: How much experience does the company offer? Do they have a solid understanding of the industry and an established reputation? Ask questions to determine if the service offers the expertise you want for your auction. They should be able to understand your needs and know how to meet them.
- Certification: The National Auctioneers Association is the leading auction industry association. Find out if the auction service in Maryland is certified by the NAA. If they are, you can rest assured they adhere to a strict code of ethics.
- Testimonials: What are others saying about the service? Ask for referrals from the company. Look for client testimonials on their website. Ask others if they would recommend this auction service in Maryland. If you hear great word of mouth recommendations, this is a good sign the company is trustworthy. If they can’t provide any testimonials, consider looking elsewhere for service.
- Information: Quality auction services in Maryland provide all the information you need up front. They outline their policies in writing. They should provide ample information on their website and, if you agree to work with them, they should put your agreement in writing. Nothing should be left to guesswork. All information should be detailed and clear, so you know exactly what services and fees you can expect.
- Online reviews: In addition to personal testimonials, look for reviews of the company online. Potential sources include the Better Business Bureau, Yelp, Facebook, the Chamber of Commerce or other local business sites. These will help you gain a better understanding of the company’s performance record.
- Neighborly: Where is the company located? Are they an auction service in Maryland? Working with a company from your region offers advantages. They are familiar with business operations and regulations for your area. They are invested in your community. They can provide local resources to handle your auction services.
Work with Professionals
One of the auction services in Maryland that meets all of these criteria will be worthy of your consideration. They will offer a solid reputation and sound business practices you can rely on. For professionals that exceed these expectations, contact the auction experts at Jane Campbell-Chambliss & Associates, LLC. We are ready to answer all your questions and provide a full-service experience that will leave you fully satisfied. Contact us today to get started on your professional auction services in Maryland.